Compostion[edit | edit source]
- The song is 4 minutes and 9 seconds long. It features a piano and a tenor saxophone. The tempo is meduim.
Albums[edit | edit source]
- Prime Time
- Timeless World (remixed version and featured on The Weather Channel)
- The Weather Channel Jazz CD 2 (Timeless World version)
Genre[edit | edit source]
Instruments used[edit | edit source]
Playlists used[edit | edit source]
- February 2008
- June 2008
- December 2008
- March/April 2009
Daypart used[edit | edit source]
- Daytime in all playlists it was used on. Primetime on June 2008.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is one of first 4 Chris Geith music used on The Weather Channel. The other 3 were Waves of Life, Have I Told You Lately, and Luna.
- This is the most used and featured music (in 4 playlists) on The Weather Channel by Chris Geith.
- Featured in The Weather Channel's second jazz CD.
- The Timeless World version of this song has more piano and saxophone than the original version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.